We look forward to welcome our guests in our restaurant in the heart of Pilisvörösvár.
Our restaurant was built at the end of 1930 years by Ferenc Fetter. The opening ceremony took place on the summer of 1939, but that time the name was Vasút Csárda (Railway Road-House). In the beginning it offered warm dishes, Kőbánya Beer from wooden-barrel and wine from Soltvadkert. The façade of the building retained the characteristics of his original features. In the 90s we enlarged our restaurant with a press-house, a wine-cellar and a terrace and tea-garden. We are also able to organize events for families, banquets or any other events for groups.
With multifarious and constantly novatory carte, with beer on draught, fine wines and fresheners we look forward to welcome our guests in our restaurants. On prior collation we are also ready to meet individual demands regarding dishes.